Saturday, August 20, 2011

New beginnings!

We have MOVED! Lots of changes going on in our lives right now, and its all so exciting!
My fiance', Rob and I have moved to Anniston, AL for Rob to grow in his career with Longhorn Steakhouse! We are finally moved into our new house, and really loving this area! We have found some amazing restaurants in the Oxford / Anniston areas and cannot wait to share them with our friends and family!

I will continue doing beach portrait sessions, during the summer or fall seasons, but they will be limited, please stay tuned to dates announced!
I will be exploring new opportunities in this area, for weddings, newborns, senior sessions and family portraiture as well!
Please follow me on Facebook for my latest specials, and news! http://www.facebook.com/jacquelynsuzann
I am converting to a new website, so please bookmark this as well:

Thank you so much for your support and I will keep you posted on this latest journey!
We are truly blessed!
Love, Jacquelyn Suzann Ralls

No comments: